Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beachy Keen

I love the ocean.  I love the beach from chilly Maine to balmy Cozumel.  I love this dress because of it's beachy star fish print and how incredibly comfortable it is.  I love the semi-patriotic vibe of the color scheme.  There's just lots of love going on in this outfit.
 

Sweater, Sweater Project, Younkers; dress, thrifted and shortened; belt, thrifted; shoes, Montego Bay Club, Payless Shoes; earrings, ebay; necklace, handmade by me.
 

One of my very important goals for this summer is getting to the ocean.  We have a beachy mini-vacation scheduled next month, and I can hardly wait!

I love this outfit.  I love how this necklace turned out.  I love the beach.  Lots of love in this post.

I hope your day is as full of lovely things as mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.