Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roses Are Red...

And so are my eyes.  Oh, insomnia.  It has been a while since I had a bout as bad as what I had last night.  This was not a case of a restless night.  This was a case of mind humming along, eyes locked open, better get out of bed or Stephen won't get any sleep either.

Luckily, I already had this outfit picked out so it was no trouble to pull it on this morning.  It was somewhat more trouble to actually get out of bed, take Gadget for his walk and get in the shower before I got to the getting dressed part.
 

This is another find from Saturday's gigantic church rummage sale.  It was about 8 inches longer when I got it- a truly unflattering length on me.  I'm glad we saw its potential.  I like the print and lightweight, summery fabric.
 

Dress, Dare to Dress, thrifted; cardigan, Merona, Target; belt, thrifted; shoes, Merona, Target; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.

Make sure you check out all of this week's outfits as I continue to showcase last weekend's thrift/rummage sale finds.

Also, congratulations to my mom.  She closed on her new house, so she is now officially a Georgia resident!
Mom's new house has a giant agave plant in the back yard.  My mom is short, but this plant is probably about 10 feet tall.
Also, the lovely dress she is wearing is from the church rummage sale this weekend.  We shortened it by 8-10 inches.
Happy May Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have those wedges in the natural color, love them! Also love your belt - so cute! Good find on the dress... I only wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.