Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Sincerest Form of Flattery

To answer the teaser from yesterday, what I wear for battle is chain mail and leopard.  Of course.
Chain mail necklace plus leopard dress =
Don't mess with me.
I didn't mean to make this face, but it cracks
me up.

I bought this dress in a fit of shameless plagiarism.  Every time Kasmira at What I Wore 2Day wears this dress, I do a search for it on ebay, and the last time she wore it I actually struck gold.  I found the identical dress in my size!  It may not be that cool to copy another blogger, but being cool has never really been my thing.  I love the animal print (of course) and the geometric embellishments.
I love this outfit and therefore these pics.
I haven't done the flamingo pose lately.


I'm trying to channel a little Game of Thrones "you win or you die" vibe today.  Obviously I'm planning on winning.  Things are going to be pretty intense from now through mid-June at work, so I'm getting my game face (which apparently is a Game of Thrones face) to get through it all.
Shoes and nails: love 'em.
Necklace and earrings: love 'em.


This isn't the first time I've copied drawn inspiration from What I Wore 2Day.  WIW2D also motivated me to try this dress that already lived in my closet in fun new ways like this one, this one, and this one.

In other blog-related news, pop over to Schoolmarm Style and get entered to win a fabulous dress from eShakti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.