Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Return of Cake Hawk

Well, it turns out that there are a few people in the world whose sense of humor aligns at least partly with mine.  Because of their enabling encouragement, I decided to share this second Cake Hawk photo.  There is nothing funnier than a taxidermied hawk sitting next to a cake.  Ok, maybe there are lots of funnier things, but this does tickle me.

The original Cake Hawk is slightly funnier (if you're into that kind of thing), but here is Return of Cake Hawk:
  • Cake Hawk says: Hey, don't look at me.  I'm a carnivore.
  • Cake Hawk didn't realize you were saving that cake.
  • Cake Hawk feels dirty, sticky, and ashamed.  
  • Cake Hawk surveys the carnage of another cake massacre.  
  • The cake was a lot more popular than the hawk.
  • There is plenty of leftover hawk if you'd like to take a piece.
  • Cake Hawk says: Are you going to eat that?
Ok, that's enough Cake Hawk for one day lifetime.  My next post will be back to my regular programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.