Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Visible By Default

I was so sleepy yesterday morning that I didn't know if I would be able to manage being visible too.  Luckily I found this shirt in my laundry basket.  Hopefully the sequins and animal print balance out the jeans and t-shirt and make this whole outfit loosely work appropriate.
Eek, too much flash.
I don't think I looked this makeup-y in person.


Shirt, thrifted; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart; belt, thrifted; shoes, Merona, Target; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.

After work Stephen and I went to my mom's house so he could help her replace a rotten spot in the floor.  By the time we got home I was far too tired for blogging, so I'm a day late in Visible Monday.

You can see all the lovely ladies who were Visible on the proper day at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style blog.

1 comment:

  1. You made such pretty jewelry, Jeanne. You look great and very Visible!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.