Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rust & Sky

I struggled with a title for this post, but here's my rationale for why it ended up what it is: The shirt dress is rust colored.  The turquoise in my necklace, earrings and toe nail polish are kind of sky colored.  Owls (necklace and earrings) and arrows (belt) are things you might find in the sky.  
 

This is another outfit that wasn't planned in advance but is very pleasing to me.  The whole outfit today started with the belt.  It is from Goodwill.  (Goodwill may be the best place to shop for belts.)  I paired the shirt dress with the printed jersey dress, added the belt, and coordinated the earrings with the turquoise-y green-y color in the belt.
 

Shirt dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; jersey dress, En Focus Studio, TJ Maxx ; belt, thrifted; sandals, Bare Traps, Younkers; necklace and earrings, thrifted; bracelet, gifted (thanks Mom!).  
 


 

In other exciting news, I found the most amazing shoes at Target last night.  I am saving them for my Friday night outfit.  I'm having a girls' night at a local production of Avenue Q.  If you haven't seen or heard of Avenue Q, it is like Sesame Street for grown ups.  It is crude, irreverent, and hilarious.  I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this outfit. Seriously, it's so great. I love layered dresses and the colors and that belt. All of it.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.