Sunday, May 27, 2012

Avenue Q x 2 Plus Shoes

I saw Avenue Q on Friday and Saturday nights.  Friday night was a girls' night and Saturday night was with Stephen.

Friday Night:
Me and Mom.


Dress, CitiKnits, thrifted; wedges, Mossimo, Target; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
Shortest dress ever.


Apparently my mom and I have a similar sense of style, at least in shoes.  I got these Bjorndal Ally Clogs from Rack Room Shoes for my mom for her birthday after she admired them at Christmas time.  There is definitely a similar feel to those clogs and the Mossimo Black® Payton Wedges from Target.  As an extra bonus, the gigantic wedges somehow manage to make my feet look small.  I'm not too hung up on the size of my feet, but sometimes my size 11s can look kind of enormous.


Image Credit: Rack Room Shoes
Mom's.
Image Credit: Target
Mine.














 

Saturday Night:
 


Dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; shoes, Merona, Target; pendant watch, gifted (thanks Pop!); earrings, handmade by me; cuff bracelet, Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.