Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inspired

My favorite style blogger is Kasmira of What I Wore 2Day, so I was thrilled that I have the same Merona dress as she does.  I'm surprised it took me so long to plagiarize draw inspiration from her styling of it.

 
Navy print dress, Merona, Target; teal button down shirt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; navy polka dot flats, Dexter, Payless Shoes, chainmaille necklace and earrings, TrinketsByM, etsy; beaded bracelet, handmade and gifted (thanks Angie!); rose brooch, thrifted.

The earrings and necklace are a relatively new acquisition from the TrinketsByM etsy store.  I love the look of chainmaille jewelry.  I have asked Emily at TrinketsByM if she would be featured on this blog, so hopefully we'll be learning more about her soon.























Gadget and I have dog school tonight, so I suspect I will be the most over-dressed person there.  Maybe I'll have time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.