Monday, April 9, 2012

Girl on Fire

I devoured the first two Hunger Games books a few years ago, and I had the third book on reserve at the library before it even came out.  That being said, I'm kind of afraid to watch the movie.  I'm afraid of being disappointed.  I'll probably rent it once it's out on DVD, but I'm not rushing to the theater to see it.

 

My outfit today is inspired by Katniss, the girl on fire.  I really like how it turned out.
 

Dress, Speed Control, Ross; tank, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Montego Bay Club, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claire's; necklace, etsy.
I don't feel like I could be much more visible than I am today, so I am linking to Visible Monday.  Check out Patti's Not Dead Yet style blog for the other eye-catching ladies there!

Tomorrow is Everybody, Everywear: Pastels!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wedge sandals and the colors of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cute and I really like the earrings you paired it with!! I teach high school and EVERYONE...boys, girls, teachers are reading Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the movie too - your dress is a very pretty tribute! Thanks so much for linking up to Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.