Monday, April 2, 2012

Casual Friday, Visible Monday

I'll admit it.  I wore this outfit on Friday.  I've been under the weather since last Wednesday, and I'm just now getting these photos posted.  Hopefully the lovely Patti will let it slide this time.
 

This is another outfit I'm loving on a day I'm not feeling.  I'm still feeling under the weather.  I opted for a casual Friday look with jeans.  I almost never wear jeans.  I just prefer dresses.  Stephen has commented that I mostly have two speeds of attire: dresses and sweat pants.  It's rare that an outfit like this falls somewhere in between.
 


Plaid shirt, thrifted, tank, thrifted; belt, thrifted; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart; flats, X Appeal, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; unicorn pendant, ebay; bracelets, handmade by me.
 


For more eye-catching outfits, visit Visible Monday on the Not Dead Yet Style blog.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jeanne.
    I really like these blue/aqua/ green colors together. I like your bracelets too.
    Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better very soon, Jeanne. Your outfit is so cute and colorful! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.