Saturday, April 7, 2012

Resume (on a Shirt)


 This is what I wore Thursday.  I had yesterday off, and I never bothered getting dressed.

You may have thought piracy was just a hobby for me, but I think I could go pro.  I found this shirt in Cozumel, and I've called it my "resume on a shirt" since then.

* Note: When I say piracy, I don't mean stealing intellectual property.  I mean high-seas shenanigans.

I didn't manage to get any full-body photos because I had bigger and better plans for Thursday evening.  We had about a dozen friends over to sample Stephen's first batch of home-brewed beer. The unanimous verdict is that it was delicious.

Now we need to decide what kind of beer we will brew next.  Stephen already has a hard lemonade fermenting, and we found that one of our friends is eager to be an assistant brew master.

Stephen's first brew was Northern Brewer's Dry Dock Paragon Apricot Blonde Pro-Series Extract Kit w/Specialty Grains.  


Shirt, purchased in Cozumel; tank (not pictured), thrifted; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart;  shoes, Sketcherse, 6pm.com; earrings, Target; necklace, ebay.  


I think I may hit up Goodwill this afternoon.  If I do I will be sure to share my finds!







I love these sandals, but they are kind of a waste to wear with jeans.  With jeans they just look like flip flops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.