Monday, April 16, 2012

Mud Bugs

Crayfish, crawfish, crawdads, whatever you call them, two things are true:  I am allergic to them and I think they're adorable.  I know, I have a weird sense of adorable.  When I saw this pendant at a consignment store recently I knew it had to come home with me.  It may be a crayfish, it may be a lobster, but it is definitely mine now.  I like that the crustacean design is etched in the crystal.  It is subtle but fun.  I love offbeat jewelry like my cicada earrings, octopus pendant or chili pepper necklace.

 

Shirt, Younkers; skirt, Coldwater Creek, thrifted; sandals, Clarks, Younkers; belt, I don't remember; earrings, Claire's; bracelet, thrifted; pendant, thrifted.
 

I found the skirt and bracelet at the same consignment store as the pendant, and they were each only $1!  Nothing beats a good deal.
 

Make sure you check out other bloggers' gorgeous Monday outfits at Not Dead Yet Style's Visible Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I like unusual jewelry too, Jeanne. This new pendant is really great! Thanks so much for linking up to Visible Monday, and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.