Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Leopard Lite

If you've ever read this blog before, you probably know that I love leopard print.  It is probably my favorite color.  (Yes, I think leopard print is a color.)  My first instinct was to go all-out today with a leopard print dress, but then I remembered that I have a donor event tonight.  I decided to keep it leopard lite.  (Yes, for me three leopard prints is leopard lite.)
Gadget is a master photo bomber.
 
Dress, George, Walmart; belt, Walmart; shoes, Mossimo, Target; bracelet, Claire's; earrings, gifted (thanks Mary Ann!); pendant, gifted (thanks Stephen!)

Pendant
Earrings

The pendant is made from a butterfly wing.  They are collected at a butterfly garden when the butterflies pass away.  When Stephen got this pendant, they asked what colors I wear so they could choose one that would go with those colors.  He told them I wear a lot of leopard print.  He knows me so well.  And he has eyes.  

 
This bracelet is another accessory that came my way for $1.  When I told my dad I got it for a dollar he said I had overpaid.  

Close-up of the pendant.




















Last night I tried a new recipe for dinner.  It was a spaghetti pie from the America's Test Kitchen Light & Healthy 2011 cookbook.  The America's Test Kitchen has never steered me wrong.  I started with The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook, and now I buy pretty much ever special edition they have.  My mom bought me a subscription to Cook's Illustrated Magazine for my birthday, and those recipes have been fool proof too.

The ATC version.
My version

If you love cooking delicious food, try some America's Test Kitchen recipes.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. lol. Your dad is funny.

    And I love this look - that belt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.