Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rummage Sale Ninja

I had a lot of fun on the agenda today:  mega garage sales and the farmer's market.  My outfit goal today was super comfortable but presentable as the day continues.
 

Dress, thrifted; leggings, Walmart; necklace, gifted (thanks Jason!); earrings, handmade by me last night!
A better pic of the earrings.  

We struck gold at the first rummage sale we tried.  It was a huge church affair.  I found a combination coffee/cappuccino machine to replace the cappuccino machine I brought from Iowa and promptly broke.  You can guarantee that I will be drinking cappuccino tomorrow morning.  Mmmmm.  My mom found a coffee pot too.  It will help her as she is making repairs to her new house before her possessions arrive.  She is fueled by coffee.

We also got a pile of clothes between the two of us.  Tomorrow is going to be a big clothing alteration day.  I'm very excited for that.

Tonight is reserved for margaritas and Game of Thrones.  My mom has read the books, but hasn't seen the first season of the tv show.  Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.