Monday, April 23, 2012

Everything's Coming Up Roses

This dress is a perfect example of why I unashamedly shop at Goodwill.  I like a lot of what it has going on including the colors, pattern and flow.  I'm not crazy about the length, so you can anticipate some hemming in the future.

Dress, vintage, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Dexter, Payless Shoes; earrings, So & So, etsy; necklace, handmade by me.
 
The dress is greener than it looks in the photos.  It is closer to the color of the belt.  

Today is Visible Monday, so check out all the loveliness at Not Dead Yet Style.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see why you love Goodwill -- this is a lovely dress and you look terrific, Jeanne! Great color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Patti! You look wonderful in this dress...such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love it all - the colors, the shape, the pattern. Especially the polkadotty shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.