Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Second Shot of Lemon Lime

This jacket is the other half of the microsuede skirt suit I wore yesterday.  Can you see how it might be a bit too much green microsuede all together?  I decided to carry over yesterday's green and yellow color palette, but a bit more casual.  I'm getting kind of reckless with wearing denim to work in the past couple weeks.  Hopefully I can get away with dark jeans.
Gadget frequently tries to tempt me to play
while I'm taking photos.
 

Blazer, thrifted; shirt, Younkers; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart; shoes, XAppeal, Rack Room Shoes; earrings (worn as shoe clips), thrifted; cicada earrings, etsy; rose bracelet, Claires.
 

I lost my cicada earrings for almost two months, so it has been a long time since I last wore them.  Oddly, the last time I wore them was another day that I  just wasn't feeling.  If I could think of any excuse to stay in bed today, I would.  Hopefully the cicadas will save the day.

I got a little wild with my shoe styling today.  I found a pair of clip-on magnolia flower earrings at a thrift store a few months ago, and today I clipped them to my shoes as some extra adornment.









Day 1
Day 2
After two days of lemon and lime, which outfit was a refreshing sip, and which left a sour taste in your mouth?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.