Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Liger

What do you get when you combine a tiger shirt with a lion belt?  A liger outfit, of course!  I tend to be especially excited about silly conceptual outfits, and this one falls firmly into that category.  Why else would I be thrilled with an otherwise bland black and brown outfit?
 

Shirt, Express, thrifted; slacks, thrifted; belt, thrifted and embellished by me; shoes, Clarks, Younkers; bracelet, Claire's; earrings, handmade and gifted (thank you Chenille!); necklace, etsy.
 

Chenille gave me these earrings before she was a famous jewelry designer with a fancy etsy site.  It is so good to have talented friends.  I got quite a few compliments on them today.  I like the combination of the buttons, beads and copper findings.  I think I am going to order/commission a pair of earrings like this but in a bright color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.