Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tired of Tired

I couldn't manage the outfit I had picked out for today.  It is one I am really looking forward to, and I want to wear it on a day I can enjoy it.  I slept horribly last night.  I woke up again and again, and I had nightmares in between.  I'm tired.  I'm crabby.  I have too much to do at work to call in.  This outfit is warm, comfortable, and no effort to wear.  That's all I want today.

 


Green corduroy blazer,  A.M.I., thrifted; green sweater, Merona, Target; long black dress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, Younkers; tights, Walmart; leopard flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; acorn earrings, handmade by me; swirl necklace, Kay Jewelers.














 











2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes (leopard print - what's not to love?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Leopard is an essential component of any wardrobe. It and the other animal prints are truly neutral and go with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.