Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shapeless

Today we buzzed up to Stephen's great uncle Charlie's birthday party.  I was going for comfort since we spent 1/2 the day in the car, but this outfit went too far into frumpy and shapeless.  This sweater is officially banished to the donate pile.




Long light blue sweater, thrifted; light blue shell, Merona, target; jeans, Bandolino Blu, Younkers; leopard flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; turquoise earrings and bracelet, purchased in Cozumel; turquoise and lapis necklace, TJ Maxx.

At least I like the jewelry.






On the drive I worked on my shrug/shawl some more.

Getting there.























I scored turnips, carrots and broccoli fresh out of Stephen's uncle's garden, so the week's menu just got that much tastier.  I love Georgia.  It blows my mind that you can grow things in the winter here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.