Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tired Thursday

For a thrown together outfit, I think this turned out pretty well.  This was another day where comfortable layers were my number one priority.  My original outfit was too much effort.

Looking a little crazy in this photo.  Sorry.
Ok, back to my regularly scheduled
level of crazy.

Mesh shirt, Poetry, Marshall's; long sleeve tee, Tee Shop, Victoria's Secret; black slacks,  Larry Levine, Younkers; teal pumps, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes; abalone and pearl necklace and earrings, handmade by me; turquoise bracelet, handmade by me; black pearl bracelet, Younkers; paper bead bracelet, farmer's market.

 I love that the soles of these shoes are imprinted with flowers.  I am leaving a path of floral footprints behind me.

 


















 




















2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out very well for a thrown-together look. The teal with the silvery gray is just gorgeous.

    As for my snakings, I did get them not too recently at Target. They are in the tights section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the shoes and the shirt underneath, both are really good colors on you

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.