Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On the Watch for Wildlife

This entire outfit is a vehicle for my watch.  It is, as far as I'm concerned, the best watch ever.  Supporting stars are these terrific earrings.  One is a lion, one is a zebra.  They are chasing each other across my head.  The way I put them on today makes the zebra chase the lion.  Even better.

In case you can't tell, it's a watch shaped like a jeweled leopard.

 

Animal sleeve shirt, August Silk, Younkers; black sleeveless shell, Private Collection by Chicos, thrifted; black sleeveless dress (worn as skirt), White Stag, Walmart; animal print tights, Target; black bow flats, Born, Younkers; lion and zebra earrings, thrifted; leopard watch, ebay.

 


1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.