Thursday, January 12, 2012

Convertible Crochet

I am a sucker for convertible clothing.  I have convertible dresses, shirts, skirts, bags and shoe.  When I saw this convertible shrug/shawl in the book Crochet Prayer Shawls (Leisure Arts #5135), I knew that it would make it onto my project list.  I can't find any photos online of the finished product.  It is a shawl with buttons up the sides that can turn into sleeves.  In searching for convertible shawls on Ravelry.com I found that there are many similar projects if I like how this one turns out.

So far this pattern is stitching up lightning fast.  I finished the first 40 rows plus the cuff edging tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.