Sunday, January 15, 2012

TGI Was Friday

This is what I wore Friday.  I couldn't find my camera cable Friday, so I didn't get the photos transferred until tonight.  This outfit is inspired by abalone.  I fell in love with abalone the first time I went to Cozumel, and I'm still head over heels for the swirl of colors.

 

 Purple sweater dress, Dress Barn, thrifted; purple turtle neck, Younkers; purple tights, Target; purple flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; purple and teal variegated knit scarf, handmade and gifted (thank you Mary Ann!); abalone earrings, Cozumel; abalone bracelet, TJ Maxx; abalone watch, ebay; dragonfly hair pin, ebay.

Lovely detail of the scarf pattern.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.