Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Hassle Tassel

Tonight I went out to dinner with my wonderful friend Chenille.  When I got home I needed a quick craft so I could get my sick self to bed.  I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.

Tassle Earrings
Materials: 
  • 2 tassles
  • 2 head pins
  • 2 gold plated french hook earring findings
Tools:
  • Needle nose pliers
  • Round nose pliers
 

Remove thread loops on the
tassels.
Poke the headpins through the
tops of the tassles, then
bend loops on both ends of the
headpins.  Having loops in both
ends will hold the tassel on the pin.



Add earring findings through the loops
on top.












Giant and lovely.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.