Friday, January 6, 2012

Sick Day

When I was a little girl, there wasn't much we were allowed do when we stayed home sick from school.  My mom's rule was that if we were too sick to go to school, we were too sick to watch tv or play. 
I remember coloring on sick days, and today took me back to those quiet afternoons.  I went home from work early because of my persistent upper respiratory issues, and I didn't have much energy for crafting. Quiet coloring was about my limit.

I stamped these owl note cards and then colored them with colored pencils. 

Hoo's Hoo Note Cards
Materials:
  • 6 Blank note cards
  • Colored pencils
  • Ink pad
  • Stamps

The bottom two owls are not
yet colored.
Ta da!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.