Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beaded Spiral Earrings

When I saw these spiral paper clips in the office supplies section I knew they had craft potential.  This is my first attempt to exploit that potential.  This is another lightning fast craft for a week night.

Beaded Spiral Earrings:

Materials:
2 spiral paperclips
2 earring findings
Beads
E-6000 glue

Instructions:
Spread the spiral of the paperclip slightly so there is room for the beads between spirals.  Apply glue to the center of the spiral, then slide a bead onto the center.


Continue applying glue and beads around the spiral.  After you have glued your second to last bead, slip the earring finding onto the wire and then glue the last bead.  Repeat for the second earring and you're done.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.