Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bargain Hunter

This outfit reminds me of what my dad wears to go deer hunting.  Or 1994 called and Kurt Cobain is dead and they want their flannel shirt back.  Or you should be vewy quiet because we're hunting wabbits with Elmer Fudd. 

Some of my favorite fashion bloggers (including the incomparable Kasmira) have been wearing red plaid lately, and I jumped on the band wagon with this soft and warm shirt from Goodwill.  I should have tried it on before I got it.  It is a little smaller than I would have preferred.

 

 



I wore this outfit to go antiquing yesterday, and we got some great bargains.  We got a sideboard to store all my crafting supplies in.  Now I can be crafty an organized.  Yay!

Red flannel shirt, thrifted; red camisole, thrifted; black long sleeved tee, Walmart; jeans, Bandolino Blu, Younkers; red belt, thrifted; brown boots, Pesario, Rack Room Shoes; silver fish necklace, gifted (thanks Mom!); dangly stone earrings, thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.