Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pot O' Gold

Something you likely already know: I often post outfits a few at a time, which means that the outfit I post about isn't always the outfit I'm actually wearing that day.  Some days, though, it is important to post on the actual day.  Here is today's outfit, a pot of gold with flecks of green.

Jacket, Loft, thrifted; dress, Xhiliration, Target; jacket, Loft, thrifted; leggings, Faded Glory, Walmart;  belt, thrifted; shoes, Aerosoles, Amazon; earrings, Claire's; necklace, ebay.

I felt perfectly seasonal for Saint Patrick's Day without being too on-the-nose.

Also notable today, I'm trying contouring.  My cheekbones could cut a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.