Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Shirt Dress and Styling I Really Like

It took me a long time to find shirt dresses I really like, but Walmart and Beyonce's mom delivered with this one and its rust-colored mate. I'd rather have a litle nicer fabric, but they are the best shirt dresses I've found yet.  I particularly like it with leggings because the result is comfortable and reasonably chic.

Dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; leggings, Faded Glory, Walmart; belt, thrifted; shoes, Christmas Tree Shops; earrings handmade by me.

I'm still trying to figure out how to style this hair.  So far I've figured out that slightly dirty hair styles better than freshly washed.  I am terrible at styling hair.

I'm wearing leopard shoes, leggings, and belt.  The cashier at Costco said I must really like leopard, and she was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.