Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pants and the Blues

You can't tell from these photos, but these pants are blue velour.  They are a fun alternative to blue jeans, and I think they read as a little dressier than jeans.  I've been wearing more pants, but now that the weather is getting nicer I'll likely transition back to more dresses and skirts.

Sweater, Faded Glory, Walmart; tank, A.K.C., thrifted; velour pants, Buffalo, Costco; shoes, Younkers, earrings, thrifted; necklace, made by me!

These glasses are one of "the best" things that I've been "saving."  I'm afraid if I wear them, I'll break or scratch them, but if I don't wear them, my prescription will change or I lose them or I'll die and I'll never get to enjoy them.  Don't save the best for last, enjoy the best now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.