Monday, March 14, 2016

Perspective

When I looked in the mirror at this outfit it felt like a 1970s costume.  Looking at photos, I think it looks pretty cool.  I curled my hair with a flat iron, and the front turned out ok.  Luckily I only take photos of the front!

Dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; leggings, Faded Glory, Walmart; vest, vintage without tags, swapped; shoes, Sofft, ???; necklace, thrifted; earrings, Augusta Market.

This fun vest is a vintage piece from my friend Chenille's aunt.  Chenille brought it along with some other vintage pieces to a swap, and I snatched them right up.  The necklace came from the same estate sale as my brooch from Here for the Weird.  It's another big, weird, funky piece.

You couldn't see my earrings in any of the photos, but they were lovely carved wood.  I ditched the vest for most of the day at work, and just worked the shirt dress and leggings look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.