Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pot Lucky

The last couple days have felt very lucky.  Thursday I somehow skipped the 90 minute line at the DMV when my number was called right after I got through the door.  Then I found a lovely blue ruffled dress on clearance for $7 at Walmart.


Dress, thrifted; camisole, Oscar de la Renta; flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; necklace, thrifted; earrings, Silver Jewelry Club.

Friday wore that dress, and I spent a couple hours eating and laughing with my former coworkers.  We had a potluck.  I made brownies and gingerbread.  Everything was delicious.
 

Dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; sandals, Mossimo, Target; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
 

Last night I had dinner and drinks with Chenille to celebrate her birthday.  Happy birthday, Chenille.   You're a one in a million friend.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.