Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Triple Play

I've been snapping photos every day even though this is the first time this week I've had a chance to post.  My first week of "funemployment" (as Chenille called it) has not shaped up quite the way I expected.  For one thing, I started the week by going to work.
 

Floral blouse, Merona, Target; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart; sandals, Born, Younkers; necklace, handmade by me, earrings, craft fair.


I didn't want to leave my former coworkers in a lurch, so I tied up a few more loose ends Monday morning.

Tuesday was a lost day.  I had a migraine and barely accomplished anything.  This photo is the only evidence that Tuesday happened.  I made sure I still documented my shoes for the Summer Shoe Challenge.


Today I'm feeling better.  I picked this dress because I've never worn it without another shirt or dress under or over it.  It was a perfect thing to wear
Dress, thrifted; belt, Claire's; Sandals, Clark's, Younkers; earrings, Silver Jewelry Club.
 

After over a month of using Sally Hansen Salon Effects, my finger nails have gotten incredibly long.  Usually by the time my nails are this long they start to break, but it seems like the Salon Effects strips reinforced my natural nails over the weeks.  It's time to redo them again.  I'm going for a leopard print again.

That's all for today.  I'll be back soon.  Promise.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.