Friday, July 27, 2012

Spotty Memories

I'm wrapping up my farewell week at work with more animal print because that's how I roll.  This is just another spotty memory to add to my coworkers' collections.  When my mom saw this outfit she told me I "don't look like NPR or the Magic Schoolbus."  I'll take that as a compliment.
There was condensation on the
lens this morning.  Probably because
it's swimmingly humid.
Or maybe I have a ghost in frame.





Dress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, thrifted; belt, Walmart; shoes, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; earrings, etsy.
 

By the time you read this I will have completed my last day at my current job.  Next week I begin a scary and exciting new chapter.  I will be researching and writing my little heart out.  I am also making a list of other goals for the summer.  I'll share those next week.  Not much will be changing on this blog for now, just lots in my day to day life.
 

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Check out the Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.