Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Four

I have many reasons to be ecstatic about life right now.  In brief, here are four things that are making me happy today.
Friends.
  1. Stephen and I booked a trip to the Dominican Republic with some of our closest friends for later this year.  Time with my hubby and our friends Joe and Angie = score!
  2. I am going to be a model and personal shopper for fashion show tonight at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.  That is so completely up my alley.  (Hence the not-too-subtle clue earlier today.)
  3. Fun nails.
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips continue to rock my world.  This time around I tried the Laced Up pattern.  It will probably jinx me to type this, but I have not broken a nail since I tried these the first time.  I think they might be reinforcing my natural nails because usually by the time my nails get this long I start breaking them right and left.
  4. I was a little bored last night, so I converted a child's dress into a fun market bag.  Yay sewing!
Before: dress
After: bag





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.