Thursday, July 26, 2012

Too Much is Not Enough

When I sat down to have my makeup applied before the fashion show last week, the makeup artist asked me how I wanted my makeup to look.  My response: too much is not enough.  That has been another trend in my fashion lately.  Unlike the fabulous Coco Chanel, who advised that you remove the last accessory you put on before you leave the house, I have been adding just one more.  That is how I feel about this outfit.  Too much is just right.



 

Shirt, Merona, Target; skirt, ebay; belt, thrifted; abalone earrings, The World's Window; turquoise earrings, thrifted; crocheted necklace and bracelet, handmade by me; dragonfly pendant, Augusta Saturday Market; turquoise bracelet, purchased in Cozumel.
 

Today's shoes are pretty much wonderful.  I added the turquoise earrings and bracelet to compliment the turquoise on the shoes.  I chose abalone for my other jewelry because the swirls in the skirt remind me of the swirling colors of the shell.

Check out the Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.