Monday, July 9, 2012

Puff Puff Craft

Saturday night my friend Chenille and I got together for a night of craftiness.  Chenille has the fabulous etsy store So & So, and I putter around with jewelry, crochet, sewing, paper crafts, and any other creative endeavors that strike my fancy.  

I picked two new to me crafts to try: puffy paint embellishment based on this tutorial, and beach pen designs based on this tutorial.  Here is our night in photos:

My first puffy paint creation in teal and purple.
Chenille's first puffy paint experiment: gold and glow-in-the-dark
triangles on leopard.

Another view of the gold and glow on leopard.
My second puffy paint endeavor, this one using glow-in-the-dark
paint.  I highlighted three feathers with paint.

Chenille's tribal glow-in-the-dark pattern.
My bleach pen design: leaves.

Chenille working on a bleach pen tank top.
Chenille's bleach design: a dandelion.
The projects were quite inexpensive ($5 or less each).  We had a lovely box of sangria, crafted, chatted and generally had a great time.  I can't wait to wear my creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.