Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lazy Leopard

I realize that the predominant animal print in this outfit is tiger/zebra/stripey animal, not leopard, but I am a sucker for alliteration and this is a lazy outfit.  Or maybe relaxed is a more charitable word.  Any Jeanne retrospective has to include lots of animal print, so you may see a bit of it as I count down the days here at work.


Animal print dress, thrifted; leggings, No Boundaries, Walmart; belt, thrifted; shoes, Christmas Tree Shoes; earrings, Silver Jewelry Club; pendant, gifted (thank you Stephen!).
 

This is the fourth pair of leopard print flats I've worn this month.  I didn't realize until a few days ago that I am up to five pairs of leopard print flats in my closet.  Someone call my friends and family.  I might need an intervention.  Not really.  I am happily addicted.

I never thought I would enjoy leggings as much as I have recently.  I have always been too self-conscious to wear something skin-tight on my legs.  Luckily I've learned that leggings are comfortable and what other people think of my style is none of my business.  

Check out the Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.