Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Double Dressing

Another of my recurring outfit themes is wearing two dresses at once.  Here is yet another example.  Today's photos didn't turn out well at all.  I took them at the end of the day and the light just wasn't right.  The highlight of the editing/cropping was noticing that Gadget repeatedly photo bombed me.
Gadget: lower left corner.
Gadget: lower right corner.  
Here are some of the (many, many) prior examples.  No joke.  I didn't realize just how often I do this until I looked for photos.
Swamp Thangs
One of These Days/
One of Those Days
Rust & Sky
The Pickup
This is just another reason I enjoy blogging.  It has given me the impetus to get out of my comfort zone and try new things... which have become my favorite things which I then do nonstop until I get out of my comfort zone again and find another great new thing.  

The ones above don't even count the week in January/February when I wore two dresses at once four days in a row.
Twice Best Dressed
Conceptual Tigers
Dressed to Obsess
TGI-Dress
There have been many more.  Lately I've been layering sleeveless dresses under shirt dresses for the chilly chilly office.  During the winter I was layering a lot more sweater dresses.

Shirt dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; shift dress, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Mossimo, Target; earrings, Silver Jewelry Club; necklace, thrifted.


This is my fifth and last pair of leopard print flats.  It is also my least favorite of the pairs.  The elastic around the heel hits me the wrong way a little bit.

These are the shoes I wore the day I
hurt my knee.
Not conducive to orthopedic health.
I have felt a little stuck in flats the past few weeks.  I injured my knee July 10.  I'm not sure whether it was the heels or the jog that did it that day, but I figured out that for now I can either wear heels or jog on a regular basis- not both.  I chose jogging.  Sigh.  The heels will return sooner or later.

Check out the Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.