Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fur-ocious Nails

I built the color palette of this outfit- turquoise, silver, and black- based on one tiny element.
I'm wearing two sets dangly earrings.
Does it work? 
Which element?  My new nail polish pattern, of course.  It is a turquoise leopard-print on a silver background.  I was quite pleased with my first foray into Sally Hansen Salon Effects, so when I took that polish off last night (after 12 days) I immediately put on a new set.  The only small complaint I had was that it took more scrubbing than usual to remove the old polish.  
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Fur-ocious Vocals.



Dress, George, Walmart; camisole, Maurices; shoes, Born, Younkers; turquoise horse pendant, gifted; turquoise drop earrings, purchased in Cozumel; turquoise 3 bead earrings and turquoise memory bracelet, handmade by me; turquoise magnetic bracelet, purchased in Cozumel; twisted silver bracelet, gifted (thanks Mom!).
I look really serious in a lot of
my photos today.
Photobombed.





I need to work on posture.

 

Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

Happy Birthday Stephen!
Yesterday was Stephen's birthday.  I'm so glad I have such a wonderful husband.  To celebrate I baked this cake.  What it lacked in fancy decor it more than made up for in deliciousness.  No boxes of cake mix or tubs of frosting were used.  This was 100% from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.