Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend Plans: Nail It

Image Credit: Amazon
Zebra AND Leopard?  I'm there.
I have been wanting to try either Kiss Nail Dress or Sally Hansen Salon Effects, and this is the weekend for it.  My first choice of pattern is, of course, leopard print.

One seller on Amazon has the twin pack of Sally Hanson Salon Effects pictured at right  for only $2.97 (plus $3.33 shipping).  Since the regular price is $9.99 per pack, I will order some if I like my first experience.

The Sally Hansen Salon Effects come with 16 nail polish strips, and that was enough for me to do my fingers and toes.  I did multiple toe nails per strip because they are much smaller than my finger nails.

The ones I decided on are from the Rock of Ages collection.  The pattern is Rock 'N Roar.

Are leopard print finger nails in good taste?  Probably not.  Do I care?  Absolutely not.  I love them.
Leopard fingernails!
Leopard and red toenails!  Please excuse my giant,
ashy, busted-looking feet.

Image Credit: Amazon
Leopard AND rhinestones?  Be still my heart.
I went a little crazy and got the Kiss Nail Dress in Princess as well.  I'll try those next, especially since they are quite a bit less expensive than the regular price of the Sally Hansen ones.

I am very pleased so far.  I have rather large hands and feet and nail, and I still got a lot of mileage out of the strips.  I will post an update of how they wear later.

I don't know how I'll be able to get any work done this weekend.  My hands are so distracting as I type.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.