Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Snap Un-Happy

I'm not happy with theNikon Coolpix that I use to take my daily outfit photos.  I've been wanting a new camera, and that desire has come to a head this week.  I lent my regular camera to Stephen to use for work, and I've been using my mom's.

I would like a camera that is: relatively inexpensive (I don't want to pay SLR prices.) and has remote compatibility.  I am tired of having to set the timer between each shot.  

Image Credit: AmazonPentax Optio RZ-18.


After checking out various models and options on neocamera.com, I am seriously considering the Pentax Optio RZ-18.

So, people of the interwebs:  Do you have a camera with remote compatibility?  Do you have a camera you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.