Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two Wrongs, So Right

I ususally don't like how full-length skirts look on me.  I usually don't like how I look with my hair pulled back.  Yet somehow today I am working both of those looks, and I love the result.  Maybe it's because the pulled-back hair balances the skirt somehow.  Maybe it's the novelty of having hair long enough to pull back for the first time in a while.  Whatever it is, I'm happy with it.
 
Shirt, Xhiliration, Target; dress (worn as skirt), thrifted; shoes, Merona, Target; belt, thrifted; earrings, Claire's; necklace, handmade by me.
 

I think this is my favorite way I've worn this shirt.  I love the print, but I've found it hard to style.  Amazingly, I think the shirt has only made it onto the blog once before.  I must make it a priority to restyle this again soon.  
Christmas Eve Eve Styling




I'm still loving this necklace.  It will be really hard to sell this one on Chenille's So & So etsy store, so I may keep it.  The blues remind me of the ocean.  

It is another dark, rainy day in Georgia, but at least I don't have to worry about the rain flattening my hair (because it's already flat) or dampening my spirits.  

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.