Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Business Time

This song came to mind when I looked in the mirror this morning.  Ah, Flight of the Conchords.  Business time has never been funnier.  


Obviously this outfit is a completely different kind of business time.  I feel much more proper than normal in this outfit, but not necessarily in a bad way.
 


Dress, Signature by Robbie Bee, thrifted; red shirt, Express, thrifted; shoes, Born, Younkers; belt, thrifted; orchid earrings and necklace, etsy.  
 


I feel like I should get some of my business outfits out of the way because I am leaving my current job in two weeks.  I might feel a little silly wearing this to sit at my desk at home and write my Master's thesis.  (Remember that big, scary thing I alluded to earlier this month.  I resigned from my job to finish my Master's degree.)
 

 

Check out my Summer Shoe Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.