Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Fox and the Hound

Yes, I'm calling myself a fox.  Who can blame me?  Gadget is the hound.  He has found my return to OOTD photography very exciting.
 

Sweater, Walmart; skirt, thrifted; boots, Rack Room Shoes; belt, gifted (thanks, Kristin); earrings, gifted (thanks Sue/Krisitin); necklace, Target.


I don't know why the chevrons on this belt are pointing out.  Doesn't it make more slimming sense to have them pointing in?
 

I think this skirt came from my thrifting expedition with Gracey of Fashion for Giants.  I haven't worn it enough in the past year, but now that I've rediscovered it I'll have to find other possibilities for pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.