Saturday, January 4, 2014

Oh Snap! Day 2: Sunrise

This is yesterday's photo.  I was suddenly stricken with the plague and went to bed around 7 last night.  I'm feeling much better today.

I've been wanting to photograph sunrises and sunsets, but they tend to happen at inconvenient times.  Sunrise is on my way to the gym.  Sunset is on my way home from work.  I pulled over in a parking lot a took this shot on my way to the gym.  I like the colors and the flag, but I didn't like the ATM kiosk in the background

So I demolished it, with the help of Photoshop.  I started to take out the phone lines/power lines too, but they were a giant pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.