Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenges? Oh, I Forgot about Those.

Do you remember how one of the goals of my blog is to challenge myself, live beautifully, and love my life?  I've fallen down with the challenging myself lately, at least on the blog.  I haven't done a challenge since my closet excavation challenge, which I abandoned in May 2013.  May!

I'm kicking off 2014 with a new challenge.  This one is inspired my my recent acquisition of the new Canon EOS 70D.  It's my first "real" camera, and I saved my pennies and did freelance work to buy it.  I'd like to become a good enough photographer to deserve it.

I'm carrying it with me every minute of every day to get more practice, and my January challenge is to encourage me to keep up the habit.  For the month of January, I'm going to do an extra post every day to share something I've photographed.  I'm calling it my January Oh Snap Challenge.  For these photos I'm going to avoid the two things I photograph all the time: my dogs and me.  Come back and see what I shoot this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.