Friday, December 27, 2013

Fleur-ish

I didn't do much shopping in Paris because (1) it was super expensive and (2) I wasn't really there to shop.  The one thing I purchased were tiny, replica, fleur de lis Faberge egg earrings to coordinate with a tiny, replica, fleur de lis  Faberge egg pendant that my Aunt Louise gave me while we were there.
Contemplative pose, I thought you could see the earrings,
but I failed.
Dress, TJ Maxx; tights, Target; shoes, Younkers; earrings, Louvre; necklace, gifted (thank you, Aunt Louise!).
 

I can't help but love these shoes.  They are so shiny and red.  As a special bonus, they're also comfortable.
 

This sweater dress was an impulse purchase from the TJ Maxx clearance section, but it was well worth it.  I love the fine gauge knit and the cable and rib detailing.  I love that winter in Georgia means tights and sweater dresses, not snow blowers and wind chill advisories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.