Thursday, December 5, 2013

Death Becomes Her

Yesterday was my 30th birthday.  Happy birthday to me!
 

Sweater, thrifted; dress, Target; opaque tights, Target; lace tights, Younkers; booties, Target; earrings and necklace, thrifted; bracelet, Claire's; ring, gifted (thanks Mom!).
 

This Day of the Dead print dress seemed like a fitting tribute to the end of my 20s.  I added opaque and lace layered tights and black and white cameo jewelry.
 

I am so overwhelmed by the kindness my friends and family showed me for my birthday. I absolutely don’t deserve the consideration and thoughtfulness shown to me throughout the day, but one of the great joys of life is that we sometimes get more than we deserve. Thank you to everyone who made my 30th birthday the best birthday yet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.