Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Pattern Mixing

I am so far behind in my OOTD posts, it almost seems futile.  Almost, but not quite.  I've put together some enjoyable outfits in the past couple weeks, but if no one on the internet sees them, did they even really happen?

Take this masterful pairing of leopard and plaid. This feels like Christmas to me.  I'm certainly not the first to pair these two prints, but I'm still surprise by how nicely they go together.
 

Sweater, thrifted; skirt, thrifted; belt, thrifted; boots, Target; necklace, thrifted; fishing lure bracelet and earrings, handmade by me (instructions here).
 

I took these photos after work in terrible lighting, so they didn't do justice to the glory of this pairing.  At least I have photographic evidence that it works (for me) that I can use next time I'm looking for a good pattern mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.